- 38cm Black and Decker rotary lawnmower
- a rake
- a pair of shears
- gardening gloves
- two trowels
- two pairs of secateurs
- a set of 51 tools (mostly different screw and drill bits)
- a stepladder
- a large gardening fork
- a bow saw
- geraniums, busy lizzies, tomato plants, chilli plants, sweet peas, currant bushes
- many pots
- Pippa Greenwood’s “Gardening Hints and Tips“
- a Kenwood MultiPro Compact mixer
- a brand-new Horwood 5-piece saucepan set
- assorted casserole, pie and desert dishes
- aching arms
This all complements our first house, which we just bought.
4 thoughts on “Things I own today that I did not own yesterday”
“And a partridge in a pear treeeeee”
Sorry, the line kind of just flowed off the end of your list.
(PS Congrats on the new home!)
Thanks both! And yes, re-reading it does rather come across like that, doesn’t it?
I read bone saw at first, thought you were branching out in to amateur surgery