In a few days I’ll be twenty-nine. Herewith my personal shaving rules:
- shaving in the shower is better than shaving in the sink
- shaving oil is better than shaving foam
- a blade for a disposable razor (I use the Gillette Mach3) will only give four good, close shaves
- electric razors (I have a Remington R710 diamond) can only give you two results:
- close shave with huge razor-burn
- day-old stubble with no razor-burn
What about you, readers? What are the top shaving tips you wish you’d had a decade ago?